1957 – 1st General Chapter
- Celebrated in Via Antonino Pio, Rome, Italy, from 27 april-8 May.
- Participants: 34 perpetual professed sisters.
- An elective Chapter in which Maestra Thecla was confirmed as Superior General.
- To be faithful to the spirit of the Congregation.
- To increase members and provide them with formation.
- To develop apostolic initiatives.
1964 – 2nd General Chapter
- An extraordinary Chapter, convoked after the death of Maestra Thecla.
- Celebrated at Ariccia, Italy, from 29 March to 8 April.
- Participants: 38 perpetual professed sisters.
- Sr. Ignazia Balla elected Superior General for 6 years.
- To continue Maestra Thecla’s spirit of governing, characterized by wisdom, charity, strength and prudence.
- To restructure the Congregation juridically by setting up and modifying provinces and delegations according to the norms of the Constitutions.
- To increase personnel abroad.