1969 – 3rd General Chapter
- A special Chapter, requested by the Church by means of a Motu proprio. Purpose: to re-examine and update the norms of the Congregation.
- Participants: 72 perpetual professed sisters
- Held in two sessions :
1) At Frascati and then at Grottaferrata, Italy, from 22 September 1969 to 6 January 1970. This session drew up a draft of the Chapter Documents and of the renewed Constitutions.
2) At Rome and then at Ariccia, Italy, from 11 September to 20 December 1971.
- the Chapter Documents
- the renewed text of the Constitutions, drawn from the Chapter Documents and proposed for observance on an experimental basis up to the next Chapter.
1977 – 4th General Chapter
- An ordinary Chapter, celebrated at Alba, Italy, from 1 November 1977 to 13 January 1978.
- Participants: 72 perpetual professed sisters. Held according to the norms of the ad experimentum Constitutions, which, appropriately revised, were reproposed for another 6-year period.
- Sr. Maria Cevolani elected Superior General for 6 years.
- A Community that Witnesses and Evangelizes.
- Key problem of the Congregation: a lack of clarity concerning our identity and a failure to interiorize it.
- To promote a deeper study of the charism.